Wiki

Hello, my dear friends!

Today I have made my another personal discovery - Wiki, so I am eager to share my impressions with you.


Картинки по запросу Wiki

 I am sure everyone has ever used Wikipedia, but I am also sure many of us have never tried some other opportunities of Wiki. And I couldn`t imagine that there are numerous of them! If we consult the Internet, Wiki is a web technology used for collaborative publishing on the web. Wiki is a type of server software that allows you to work with data on a remote server on the Web. Users interact with the software through a web interface that lets them read, edit and publish content. Moreover, there are 4 genres of wiki (encyclopedias, corporate wikis, fan wikis and educational wikis). All of them have their pecularities. And as you may guess Wikipedia presents only one of the genres, that is of encyclopedias.
Картинки по запросу wikipedia
Due to my educational purposes I`ve decided to examine educational wikis and their opportunities. And it turned out that Wiki is a perfect tool for collaborative work on language learning. To be more concrete, I visited Teflpedia (http://teflpedia.com/Main_Page), and I was delighted very much as this resource provides a perfect opportunity to share your opinion and your best practices on language teaching. Young teachers receive priceless experience from the mature ones, while experienced masters can share their creativity and just express themselves. 
Картинки по запросу collaborative work
So everybody benefits much from Teflpedia. I certainly recommend it! 


Картинки по запросу teacher

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Google services in education

MOOCs

Bookmarks