Bookmarks


Hello everybody!
Every day we deal with a lot of information in the Web, but many people just use a certain amount of resources much more often than others. So in order not to log in such websites every time there was created a special service called bookmarks

Картинки по запросу закладки картинки

But I am sure everyone has already worked with it. As in previous posts I have examined several resorces that allow users to create quick and useful bookmarks. All of them turned out to be rather simple, convenient, and, what is important, free. So I will just show you my personal bookmarks created in one of such a resource (https://webstartpage.ru/). This resource attracted me by its logical structure and convenience. However, its design is rather plain, but, honestly speaking, it doesn`t matter, so if you`d like something more colourful choose some other resource. Good luck!



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Google services in education

MOOCs