Google services in education

Hello, dear students!

I think, it is high time to discuss google services for educational purposes. I am sure, everybody has already worked with some of them, but I hope you will find something new from this post.

Картинки по запросу google картинки

Let`s start with Google Docs and Google Sheets. They are an ideal tool for group work on text and mistakes correction.  These services allow users to follow any changes added to the collective document, make notes and use chat. 

Картинки по запросу google docs картинки

Next is Google Slides. Two posts ago I examined this service in my review on resources for presention creation. So I won`t discuss it in detail here. The only thing I say is that this service is really worth using! And if you`d like to see this tool in practice, come to my previous posts where I added a link to my own presentation created in Google Slides.

Картинки по запросу google slides картинки

Now let`s head for the Google Forms. With the help of this service teachers can easily create various questionnaires.It is a perfect tool to use for homework and separate work in the lesson. Moreover, teachers receive convenient summary of answers here. I definitely recommend it!

Картинки по запросу google forms картинки

In addition to this, I have decided to mention Google Calendar as it will become a good assistant for a busy person. There you can make and keep your notes in order not to be afraid of forgeting something to do any more.

Картинки по запросу google calendar картинки

Of course, the list of services that I have presented you today is not full. Google offers its users much more tools and for education in particular. But I just try to get you acquainted with the basic ones.

Last but not the least, I`d like to present you one more interesting tool for educational purposes, but now not from Google. It is called Class Dojo.



It is an app that is absolutely free and that can be associated with all your devices. This app will certainly make your students feel comfortable and positive at the lesson and you, in turn, get the opportunity to control their behavior. This resource is really very colourful, all the achievements and results are presented in a diagram form. Moreover, you can invite all the parents into this app so that they can follow their children success.




Success attend you!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

MOOCs

Bookmarks