Resources for presentation creation



Hello, dear students!
Today I have pleased myself by examing various resources for presentation creation. I am the kind of person who have used only Microsoft PowerPoint for ages and even hasn`t imagined that there are so many sesources that cater for this purpose. I`d like to share my opinion with you.

Картинки по запросу presentation


I think that the best way to examine a resource for presentation creation is to create your own presention in it. So do I. I started with one of the google service, or to be precise, Google Slides. This resource allows users not only to create a new presention, but also to download already prepared ones. And it is very convenient if you want to show your presentation to a group of people. In general, this resource is rather simple, but very informative and logically organised. I would recommend it even for beginners.

Картинки по запросу Google slides

Here you can see the presentation that I created in Google Slides
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kbmc8oZIuIeq_QXQ_ymrhWVvpapbnLt3mBJsSTAomt0/edit?usp=sharing

Then I turned my attention to Prezi, as it differs greatly from the customary resources. Of course, it deserves its popularity, as it gives a lot of opportunities for designers. It really offers its users an absolutely new view on presentation creation. But it is also rather complicated, so it takes a lot of time to puzzle out this programm. So if you`d like to create a simple educational presentation rather quickly use our well-known Microsoft PowerPoint.

Картинки по запросу презентации prezi картинки



Картинки по запросу презентации картинки

Here you can see the presentation that I created in Prezi
https://prezi.com/view/3dOlqQwGVdvECJhHFrEp/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Google services in education

MOOCs

Bookmarks